Wednesday, August 3, 2016

A long day in Olympia

I don't hate to drive.  It's just boring and puts me to sleep.  Listening to the radio is interesting but it doesn't really keep me awake.

Yesterday I went to Olympia.  Halfway there I had to stop and take a nap.  I Shopped at Costco and then I felt tired.  Luckily I had a hammock in the trunk and I took a nap next to the parking lot at Costco.  I slept for about 30 minutes.  I can't seem to remember anything else that I did in Olympia.

Oh boy.  I am looking at my list for yesterday.  After my nap, I also went to the bike shop, trader joe's, Lowe's home improvement, target, Home Depot, Rei, Jo Ann fabrics and the indoor garden shop.   I also walked about 3 miles around the capitol mall.

I bought a hammock at Rei, a Hennessey ultralite Asym backpacker model.  Thinking I would try to figure out what Asym in its title meant.  It's really a pretty crummy product--It's too small, No whoopie slings, no buckles, they don't give you enough webbing for a real tree, and setting it up is really fussy.  The company is based in British Columbia and outsources their production overseas.

I've already installed the lamp that I bought at Lowe's home improvement center.
Joanne had fabric to repair the cat damage To the Mr. Chair.  I think I will do that tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment